This is a great quick portable breakfast option for those of you looking for a high protein, low fat meal that will help fuel you for the day ahead. It’s also great for those of us who like a bit of sweetness to start the day with minimal added sugar.
Breakfast Protein Yogurt Bowl
Serves: 2 Prep Time: 5 mins
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup 1-2% cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp berry sauce (see recipe)
- 1 cup chopped fruit or berries (I used 2 kiwis, peeled and chopped)
- 1 mango (peeled and chopped)
- 2-4 tbsp chocolate protein pudding (see recipe)
- 2 energy balls (see recipe) or 2 tbsp roasted seeds or nuts
- Set out two single-serving Tupperware containers.
- Into each container, add 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup 1-2% cottage cheese 1 tbsp berry sauce, 1/2 cup chopped fruit or berries, 2 tbsp chocolate protein pudding, and 1 energy ball or 1 tbsp roasted seeds or nuts.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to two days
Gluten-free, Grain-free, Egg-free, Vegetarian