My daughter is the master genius behind this amazing smoothie. She created it while we were on vacation in South Carolina recently and I made her whip one up for me every single day we were there. I love that it satisfies your cravings for your morning cup of joe while at the same time providing you with a quick and healthy grab-n-go breakfast.
This smoothie provides your body with a good dose of caffeine for fat-burning and energy, potassium for proper muscle function and hydration, fibre for good digestion, protein for muscle and tissue building, heart healthy fats, and magnesium for relaxation and proper metabolic function.
Coffee Peanut Butter Smoothie
Serves: 2 Prep Time: 5 mins
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup of cold brewed coffee
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp cocao power
- 1 tbsp flaxmeal
- 1/2 scoop vanilla vegan protein power
- 1/4 cup low-fat Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetend vanilla almond or cashew milk
- 4-6 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.