This is one of my vary favourite, portable, high-protein breakfast recipes. You can also add some nut butter or a crumbled Peanut Butter Energy Ball if you have extra macros to spare. Enjoy!
Cottage Cheese Yogurt Bowl
Serves: 2 Prep Time: 5 mins
- 2/3 cup non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup 1% cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup fresh berries (raspberries, blackberries or blueberries)
- 2 tbsp roasted pumpkin seeds, roasted pecans, or granola
- 4 tbsp berry sauce (see Fresh Berry Sauce Recipe)
- Mix together cottage cheese and yogurt and divide evenly among two jars.
- Top each with 1/3 cup berries, 1 tbsp nuts/seeds/granola, and 2 tbsp fresh berry sauce.
- Store in the fridge or serve immediately.