Super easy and super versatile, these freezer smoothie packs are great when you need a quick breakfast or an easy, nutritious snack STAT! I usually make at least a week’s worth on prep day and then never have to worry about making a poor food choice when my brain is drunk on hunger hormones. Let me know what your favourite combination was!
Freezer Smoothie Packs
Serves: 1 Prep Time: 2 mins
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen fruit of your choice
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp flax seed
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or water (or juice)
- 1/2 cup non fat plain Greek yogurt (optional)
- Place all dry ingredients into a freezer safe zip-lock bag and store in the freezer.
- Repeat with as many zip-lock bags as you want. I suggest using different fruit in each bag for variety.
- When ready to make the smoothie, simply empty the freezer pack into the blender and add the liquid ingredients and blend.
- Enjoy saving a ton of time in the mornings!
Gluten-free, Grain-free, Egg-free, Vegetarian