These are soooo good and so easy to make as they only require fur ingredients. The hardest part is waiting for them to ‘set’ in the fridge because once you have tasted how amazing they are, you can’t wait for them to be ready to roll (and pop into your mouth). But please, exercise caution when making this recipe as they are highly addictive!
Peanut Butter Energy Balls
Serves: 12 Prep Time: 1 hr
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chopped 70% dark chocolate
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, melt together peanut butter and honey(about 1 minute on high).
- Remove and mix together well, then stir in the oats and chopped dark chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for 30 – 40 minutes, then remove and roll into 12 balls.
- Store in the fridge and try not to eat them all in one shot.