These delicious strawberry cheesecakes required no cooking and are perfect for easy entertaining! Prep takes less than 10 minutes, then just pop them in the freezer to set! The addition of the pistachio ad cashew based crust adds an incredible depth of flavour and beautiful colour to these mini cheesecakes that you will be proud to serve next time you entertain.
Raw Strawberry Mini Cheesecakes
Serves: 6 Prep Time: 10 mins
- 1/4 cup pistachios, roasted and salted
- 1/2 cup cashews (not soaked)
- 1/4 cup dates, soaked 4-6 hours, then drained
- 1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup cashews, soaked 4-6 hours, then drained
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 4 dates
- 2 tbsp creamed coconut or coconut butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- pinch of sea salt
- 3 cup frozen strawberries
- Mix all crust ingredients together in a food processor so that it starts to stick together but some texture still remains
- On a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, distribute the dough among six round cookie cutters and press down firmly to form a crust.
- Process all filling ingredients together in a food processor until smooth. Pour filling into cookie cutters on top of crust and place cheesecakes into your freezer to set for at least 2 hours.
- Remove cheesecakes from freezer and let sit on counter for 5 minutes before serving. If desired, top with homemade strawberry puree.